FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

G turns ONE












































Our shinning star turned one today and I cant hardly believe it! Time flies, but I am SO grateful to God for this AMAZING year!

I celebrated G's bday a few weeks back. I was really set on a specific location which was only available for the beginning of the month. So, I figured an easy solution to the problem - we will party all month long!

It was a shabby chic royals theme (kings & queens). The idea came from the gold crowns; and since I knew I wanted G to wear one, I decided to give them as favors for the girls too. I know you're thinking, "What about the boys?" That's easy - swords! So the royals theme was a success!

It was tons of work with all the DIY projects, but so worth it! With the help of my amazing talented sister (Arlhin), Michelle and my wonderful hubby we were able to make it ALL possible. So thankful to Amy Roman for helping us set up and bring this dream to life! (incredible hands on party planner)

Last but not least my amazing friend Daisy from Daze Photography who captured this incredible day! Such beautiful pictures, it was so hard to choose what to post, there were so MANY! So worth having a photographer on site to capture every second of ANY special day.

Here's a breakdown of the items, decor, sweets and more:

Cake: Incredibly talented Sweets by Flo (Sister in law) she's one of thee best cake makers in Miami!
Vanity Set & Floral Chair: Thrifted
36 inch Balloons with tassels: Stephanie Shives Studios
"ONE" Banner sign: La Creme Boutique
Glitter gold Happy Birthday sign: Groopdealz
Caker Banner: Mandy Lindeke Shop
Cupcakes & Chocolate Oreos: Oh my sweetness (Chic & yummy treats!)
Letter G: Joann fabrics
Favors: Crowns DIY; Swords: Amazon
Giuliana's Crown: Love Crush Boutique
Chalkboards & Gold mirror & Frameless Frames: Hobby Lobby
Pinata: Katie K Franklin Etsy Shop

Hope this helps plan your next party!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I LOVE THIS!! this is perfect, i can't even handle it. You guys did such a good job!! If all children's parties were like this...i would not mind documenting them!! Please tell me this was featured somewhere! You guys did such an awesome job!!

    (p.s I think i might have commented twice, so disregard one of them haha)

    ReplyDelete