FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Saturday, December 13, 2014

gray sweaters
















My Outfit: Top, shorts & socks: F21, Shoes: Rock Republic (similar here), Necklace: Purple Peridot
G's outfit: Top: Baby Gap; Jeans: H&M, Shoes: Mini Melissa, Bow: F21 

HEY Y'ALL!

So I took a little break, lots going on in our lives. We took Giuliana to meet Mickey for the first time last week, plus Giuliana has been mastering the art of WALKING. If you follow me on IG, you will see a little vid of her great accomplishment. 
What can I say, I don't know who to thank- Forever21 for making this top or Baby Gap for making a similar, yet mini sized just for my nugget. I bought this top a few months back and I've been waiting for the weather to get chillier to take it out for a spin. THEN, I came across her top at Baby Gap and I kind of went crazy at the store. I couldn't hide my excitement. I seriously love matching with her. It's one of my favorite things in life! Her jeans are another latest obsession. I bought these at H&M and they are so soft and so stretchy (which is perfect for her thunder tights). I find that not many baby skinny jeans are comfortable and wearable for most babies, but these are 100 % amazing.
Lastly, I have a deep love for over the knee socks. They are just comfy and keep you warm, and add the perfect amount of edge to your outfit too. 

Hope you have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment