FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Turning 31 - what I've learned





















Top, Bag & Shorts: Zara Sandals: Free People Necklace: Topshop  Sunnies: Rayban
Giuliana's outfit: Dress c/o: Baby Dino Sandals: Old Navy
Hey There!
Sorry I've been missing! I took a trip to London for a life changing conference, and had the time of my life! Finally got back into the swing of things and then it was my bday week! So, I turned 31 on Sunday, May 10th! I was just excited to celebrate it with my family and closest friends. Not gonna lie, the thought of turning 31 was scary for a few weeks. After much thought I came to the realization that growing old is a privilege. So I am all about growing old in style and enjoying the ride to the fullest. Here are a few things I've learned in my journey to turning the odd 31.
1. Motherhood is a privilege. 
2. Shaping someone's life is the highest calling you could have. 
3. By your 30's you will know who your TRUE friends are.  
4. Life is short, if you have never lost a loved one this may not be real to you, but yea, life is short. 
5. Forgive people, Jesus forgave you.  
6. Have grace and mercy with others, you don't know what kind of journey they are on.   
7.  Family is THEE most important thing.
8. I laugh and enjoy more things in life in my 30'S.
9. I've learned to appreciate and not take for granted the selfless friendships I have.
        10.  Marriage is a lot more fun in my 30's


SHOP MY POST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment