FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Friday, June 19, 2015

Denim




























Skirt: F21 Top: F21  Shoes: Zara Necklace c/o: Kay Kouture
 Top: Target Shorts & Bow c/o: The crafted Co. Shoes: Zara  

Happy FRIYAY!

I dress my daughter how I like to dress myself. It is very rare you will find us wearing patterns. Simplicity and comfort is our everyday goal. I absolutely love these shorts from the crafted company. She has wore them several times already. Honestly, they have been on major repeat in her closet lately. They are SOOO perfect for the warm weather without looking too casual. They are the best combo of chic & comfort.  

Wanted to leave you with this quote I heard this past weekend that touched my heart. I feel so strongly about it and we practice it in our home. 


“Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed just make your absence felt.” – Unknown





SHOP MY POST

No comments:

Post a Comment