FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Thursday, August 27, 2015

scarf & shift dress






















 Dress: Madewell similar here loving this one Shoes:Kelsi Dagger Scarf: Urban Outfitters 

Happy FRIDAY EVE!

I rarely wear dresses, but I have made it a point to do so more often. Believe it or not, it was one of my new years resolutions ha! (remember those?) Being a mom and constantly on the go it is challenging to wear a dress without having a wardrobe malfunction. However, when you find dresses like this one from MADEWELL (LOVE THIS STORE) you could wear dresses more often. I bought this one back in the end of spring and I finally wore it. It's very comfortable and gives you room to breath while carrying a toddler. Plus, its the right length, which is KEY! I love that all of Madewell's items are decent length, which makes it easy to wear ALL.OF.THE.TIME! I decided to add a bandana scarf to the dress to spice it up and make it a little more fun. I've totally been digging this bandana scarf thing for quite some time - remember this post? Well, its just fun and I like to pair very plain items with trendy and risky ones!

SHOP THIS LOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment