FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Thursday, October 27, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G


































My girl is THREE.

A day like today three years ago, my ray of sunshine was born. After being in labor for a couple of hours, I finally gave birth to this beautiful soul. I cannot believe it has been 3 years since that moment. I feel like time has passed us quickly but slowly, if that makes any sense. I was blessed to stay at home with her for the first 3 years of her life so I didn't miss a thing. From her first time rolling over, to crawling and walking, and now talking her heart out. I remember it all. Thankful for every moment I've had with her. She's special in every way. She walks into a room and emits pure light, she is a natural leader, strong and compassionate, fierce and loving, independent, thoughtful, funny and LOVER of life.

She is my little youthful light.

No comments:

Post a Comment