FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Thursday, April 16, 2015

grey jumpsuit






























Jumpsuit: Zara similar here Sandals: Steve Madden similar here Tote: Gigi New York
G's Jumpsuit: Baby Gap Sandals: Old Navy Purse: Thrifted


Happy Thursday readers!

What does a casual day in our lives look like? Well, this is pretty much it. I love heels but I love flats, sneakers and wedges a lot more while hanging with G. I love when Giuliana wears onesies, they make life easy and she loves them too. She laughs every time she wears this one specifically #truestory. As for me, there's nothing better than a jumpsuit. Easy to style, it's like a one hit wonder, you just gotta choose the shoes and you are out the door! Once I saw this one I knew it was a must buy. Plus it's grey, if you know me you know I love grey and any neutral color they are just my fave! This jumpsuit it's so soft, could be dressed up or dressed down like seen here. 

We've had a very interesting fun week to say the least. Giuliana is teething. Not one, but 3 molars are coming out. It has been so fun #NOT! But we are coping with it. I have many nieces and nephews and I never knew how crazy teething could be. I have learned that teething is different with every single kid! We hope teething is much different with our second one (not pregnant yet lol). Some home made fruity popsicles have helped us through this crazy week and has brought a smile to her face! (along with some tylenol, orajel and teethers! Lol) 



SHOP MY POST 

1 comment: