FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Thursday, July 23, 2015

tunics & plaid dresses: our style
































tunic: Forever21 pants: Topshop shoes: Forever21 hat: from a Mexico similar  bracelet: Nordstrom Rack Dress: Mini mannikin 

Happy FriYAY!

Another week for the books! Can't believe July is coming to an end! I feel that the older you get the faster time goes, how many of you remember time going soooooo slow when you were a kid? Well, the older you get the more you realize you really have to enjoy the season you are in to its fullest. 

Guys! I am so obsessed with this little dress on Giuliana. Its actually unisex. It could serve a plaid button down for a boy or a little dress for a girl, i just cuffed the sleeves and tied the bottom to give it a little girly look. Mini Mannikin is just one of my favorites. They do it time and time again. Just brilliant. My style is effortless, and I want g's style to be the same. I don't really like her to look like she has a costume on every time she gets dress, lol. I love her to look girly but not like she's trying too hard to be trendy. She's a kid, you have to allow them to look like her age but still fashionable. 

Truth be told, you will find me in flats and sneakers throughout the week. I LOVE heels, but living in this fast paced world with a toddler as a stay at home mom, I opt for a more laid back easy & comfy look. I truly like this tunic I picked up at Forever21 recently, so easy to wear over anything, like: shorts, jeans, nice pants, etc. I could of chosen chunky lace up sandals but instead I went for a slip on sneaker. (I've also worn it with Birkenstock! looks awesome!) mix up your colors, try to contrast a monotone look by adding a pop of color, even if that color is white, it breaks off from the dark hues.

SHOP MY POST!

3 comments:

  1. Missing you already my friend! and why is Baby G the cutest, so sad I didn't get to meet her but one day!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you! I always love when your in town! Soon you will be meeting her! xxxxoooo

      Delete
  2. You dress is nice, I like this style. I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete