FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

G TURNS 2
















































Dress: Nordstrom Heels: Zara similar here Necklace: F21 G's dress: Thrifted similar here  Boots: Zara Kids similar here


Well guys, I knew this day would come.... G is turning 2 tomorrow (10/28/13). I can barely keep myself together. I can't help but remember the day she was born (10:30 AM) and how scared I was about becoming a mom. Well, it was the happiest day of my life. I had the baby girl I've always dreamed of right in front of me. She's a dream in human form. Hard to express how crazy in love I am with her, but if you are a mom I'm sure you could imagine. The older she grows the more we love her, because she brings pure joy and energy to our lives. I always said I wanted to be forever young and well, God granted me a ball of light and joy to keep me on my toes and always running young.  

I used to love coming to this Ice cream shop when I was preggo with her. I ate a lot of ice cream cones here, lol... So I took her for the first time to shoot these pics to whip n dip in South Miami and she LOVED IT. 

Happy Birthday Giuliana Lucia, your smile makes any bad day go away, you are kind, silly, loving and a leader. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect tiny human. CHEERS TO 2 YRS OLD!!!!



Shop my post!


1 comment: