FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Thursday, January 7, 2016

b-low the belt






































Top: Style Stalker via Mimo Market, Jeans: Asos, belt: B-low the belt via Dash boutique, Shoes: Vince Camuto via Macys. 

Happy Friday eve!!!!

Who says being a mom automatically puts you in the "not so cool" category? I am trying to break that mold. If you are a mom and this year one of your goals or resolutions is to take care of your physical appearance, along with staying on trend and looking younger. Then this post is for you. My goal as a lifestyle writer is to bring awareness to this area. YES! YOU can wear those heels, hat and belt while being a mom and carrying your toddler around.

Whenever I wear this belt I get asked so many times where its from. I linked a couple of different sizes and colors below. I first saw this belt on Kendall Jenner and I immediately passed out. While in NYC strolling through soho this past year, I saw it on the mannequin in DASH boutique, so I made my way inside and bought it right away. I am secretly obsessed with belts (not a secret anymore) I've worn this belt multiple times already, with jeans, skirts and dresses!!!! It is simply the best. It is such a great statement piece.

HIGHLY recommended it!


SHOP MY POST


No comments:

Post a Comment