FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Thursday, April 7, 2016

vibes, tie scarfs & wide leg denim. #momstyle
























Top: Spin Gallery Jacket: Express Jeans: Blank NYC Tie scarf: Free people Bag: YSL


Happy Friday Eve Friends!

I heard a quote yesterday and it stuck with me all day long!

"Your vibe attracts your tribe"

This got me thinking, what kind of attitude am I giving off? Whats my vibe? Who's my tribe? Being a caring person is so important. Being someone who gives off loving vibes to everyone (even your family) you encounter and paying attention to detail is something I strive for. So often we want to be treated a certain way, but neglect to see we have not sown any of it to receive in return. Let's be kind, loving & awesome because, that is what you will attract. 

Now lets talk fashion!

Hands down this is my favorite color combo, black and brown. The best of both worlds. Have you tried the wide leg trend? It so comfortable, flattering and so 70'S! I bought this long over size top, at my favorite local boutique (Spin Gallery). I just love the way it looks like a dress, theres nothing I like more than layering. Oh, and tie scarfs are so in, I am loving all the different patterns Free People has.

Shop my post!




No comments:

Post a Comment