FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Bombers: mommy & daughter edition




















Jacket: Forever21 Jeans: Fancy boutique Boots:Yves Saint Laurent Hat:Zara
G's jacket & jeans: H&M Shoes: Zara Kids

Bomber jackets: my security blanket since fall of 2016. Honestly, I've had a little bit of issues with buying too many bomber jackets in the past 3 months.  Every time I buy one I say, "No more bomber jackets Geri!" Then, I see a new shade and go for it! I fail every time I say I don't need a new one! ahhh! Honestly, they are just the easiest accessory and piece you could put on this season. Nothing better than matching with my Giuliana. Bomber jackest are cute, but you know what is much cuter? Tiny toddlers bomber jackets! They are just adorable! LOVE this one on G.


Shop our looks below!



No comments:

Post a Comment