FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

black & white















Top: Zara- similar here Skirt: Saule Boutique Hat: Free people- similar here Booties: French Connection

Happy Wednesday Friends,

Black and white are staple and timeless colors. They never go out of style. I honestly love to wear them almost everyday! Half of my closet is black, white and gray. With that being said, this top is an amazing 3 in 1 deal because it has the attached collar and necklace. So easy to wear!

 I rarely wear skirts, but I have made it a point to wear them more often in 2015 (it was one of my silly new years resolutions) I live in jeans and sweat pants. But there is nothing more girly than wearing a flirty pretty skirt. I am absolutely loving this one from Saule boutique. It is amazing! The fabric and texture of it make me look 10 pounds lighter. LOVE IT! LOL.

As most of you know I like hats. It is no secret people, there I said it. I love hats! #hatlady. I honestly wear them to hide bad hair days, or when my short bangs decide to act up or when I just literally feel like my outfit needs an extra accessory. They pretty much go with a lot of things, and they are pretty much the best thing ever. So, now you know what to get me for my bday! woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment