FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

trench coat

















Coat: F21, Pants & Clutch: Zara (old) similar here & here, Top: H&M, Heels: Nordstrom Rack, Sunnies: F21

Happy February... I can't believe we are already in the month of LOVE!


Being a full time mom sometimes ain't easy.... I honestly have gained a sense of appreciation for ALL the moms of multiple children who stay home. You see, for most of you that do not know me, I was a very busy and outgoing human lol. Before having a baby I worked 2 jobs plus I was in full time (church) ministry along side my husband. I was always on the go go go. However, on October 28th, 2013 came my youthful light (Giuliana Lucia). My husband and I decided that it was best for me to stay home for at least the first 2 years of her life. And as excited as I was, I now understand what a huge task that was to undertake. I am so blessed and so grateful to God because I am able to stay home with her. It is a HUGE blessing. Nevertheless, they are hard shoes to fill. I went from always being on the go go go, to focusing all my energy and time into one tiny human, who demands SO much from me.
In the past 15 months I've learned that motherhood is hard, but so rewarding. There are many days where I'll cry tears of frustration and joy all in ONE day. 

You could easily put yourself last on the "to do" list, and everyone and everything is before you. That is why I decided to blog again, I wanted to document my journey through motherhood. I want to inspire so many young moms like myself to look and feel good through fashion. It is incredible what a little bit of make up, a good outfit and good attitude could make you feel all around.
If you're a mom, you don't need to feel ugly, fat, or outdated. YOU are a shero (woman hero :)). You are helping shape a life, you are raising the NEXT generation of our world. YOU are doing SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU THINK! So get yourself a cute oufit, snap a pic of yourself and praise yourself for ALL the work you do!

Now with that said, let's talk fashion. I been wanting a trech coat since the age of 12. Finally, I have the guts to buy one and wear it! Thanks to Forever21 I was able to make a dream come true. They designed this lightweight, and so perfect for Miami weather coat. Since its such a statement piece. I felt that I needed to be as simple and classy as possible underneath. So, I paired it with a cream turtleneck and cream pants to create a monochromatic look. Added a white clutch and blush heels. I love fashion and how fun it is to create looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment