FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Monday, February 16, 2015

pink coats























Coat: Nordstrom Jeans: Zara Heels: Nordstrom Top c/o: Saule Boutique 

We have been experiencing some chili weather in Miami lately, which gives us a good excuse to wear pretty pink wool coats. It is no secret I am obsessed with graphic tees. I wear them A LOT! I love to pair them with boyfriend jeans and heels to give it a glam look. I absolutely love this top, from my friends over at Saule Boutique- it is the perfect mixture of comfy & chic. They are having a major clearance event and you could find this top for less than $15 (who doesn't love a good sale).

Now lets talk baby fashion. Before Giuliana was even born, I always wanted a girl, and I knew God would give me the desires of my heart (can't explain it, but I just knew HE would give me a girl). So from a young age, whenever I would see items for baby girls that I loved, I would buy them and save them in a box. Well, this coat was one of those items. I was smitten once I saw it, its filled with stars (which are my faves) and its the perfect shade of pink (loving this one for spring). So we tried to match. I paired her outfit with an adorable graphic tee from Cents of style, and skinny jeans from the Gap and these adorable booties from Zara kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment