FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Thursday, March 19, 2015

DENIM PONCHO



































Poncho: Aritzia similar here Pants: Zara similar here Shoes: Zara similar here Sunnies:Ray Ban
Dress: baby Gap similar here Shoes: Zara similar here 

One of the coolest things about social media is the amount of people you could meet from all over the world. Not just accross the globe but also the ones that live in your same zip code. That is the case for Yesi Flores from Simplylively. Such a wonderful & talented photgrapher, who happens to live 5 minutes away from me! ha! Thanks to a mutual friend and IG we began a friendship.

Now lets talk fashion, in a recent visit to Canada I went to one of the BEST stores ever! Aritzia. I could have bought the whole store, BUT since I was limited in my luggage space I was only able to bring few but key pieces, like this poncho. Its the perfect combo of trendy and lightweight for our miami spring weather. Oh and excuse my toddler's bruise on her cheek, she runs all day long! lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment