FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Distressed denim shorts-mom style




















Shorts c/o: StyleMandCo Tee: Jcrew(similar here) Sandals & Hat-(old): Target Sandals- similar here 
G is wearing Baby Gap bottom, top & Shoes

I live in casual clothes, especially Monday through Friday. I always make sure that my casual clothing isn't confused with an episode of the walking dead LOL! You MUST look cute even while looking casual. With Miami's heat quickly approaching I can't help but to live in these amazing and comfortable shorts. There's nothing like being a mom running after your toddler, while looking cute, comfortable and trendy in these distressed denim shorts. Obsessing over olive green for spring. One of my favorite colors. Looks good with black, white, blush and gray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment