FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Monday, November 30, 2015

mom style - mininalist look





















Happy Monday!!!!! 

Hope y'all had a fantastic thanksgiving weekend with your loved ones. I ate a little too much. I am feeling like a stuffed turkey these days! Ha! 

Miami doesn't get as cold during the holiday season as we all wish it would. For the most part, we try to incorporate some seasonal fashion pieces without looking too silly in this 80 degree paradise.

I love vests, they are in style and they hide all those extra pounds we might of gained after this weekend. It's a great statement piece. I linked some long trench vests, that I am loving. So, you could try to recreate this easy-peezy outfit.

Last but not least, I love effortless fashion and basic colors. Minimalistic is my middle name! This color combo has to be one of my ultimate favorites of 2015.   

No comments:

Post a Comment