FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Season / All The Wire











































Dress: H&M similar  Boots: French Connection Bag: Cattiva Boutique  Necklace & bracelets: allthewire
Dress: Old Navy Vest: Carters Boots Crazy 8 similar here

Happy Friday Eve!!! It's the season for giving - and I am excited or Christmas Day! I am a firm believer that it is better to give than to receive. I love buying things for others and making them look and feel better. 
I am obsessing with my newest friends from all the wire. There are a lot of shops out there, but what makes one stand out from the others is the heart behind each product and their customer service. I had the pleasure of meeting (via email and texts) one of the girls behind "all the wire", and honestly, I was blown away by her sincerity, heart, love and instant connection. They are amazing girls! 
Instead of me giving you a huge and overwhelming gift guide for Christmas, I am recommending that you check out "all the wire", and buy a personal and meaningful gift. From bracelets, to necklaces you could engrave anything you want. There is nothing better than giving a one-of-a-kind gift with a special meaning behind it. TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT is the last day to place an order and receive your goodies before CHRISTMAS DAY.

Now, lets talk fashion! I am loving this trench dress, I bought it thinking it was a long jacket but then realized heyyyy, I could wear this as a dress!!! Greatest part about it, it could be worn as both! Ha! I love anything military green, It is such a good color for blondes.

SHOP MY POST!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment