FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Friday, April 14, 2017

To heel or not to heel? That is NOT the question. Not to heel. All day #momuniform























It's no secret - shoes, handbags, and coffee mugs are the way to my heart. 

I know you're asking: what about clothes Geri?!Aren't diamonds a girl's best friend? Yes, they are great friends, but they don't get bestie status! 

My husband can vouch for me. All I ask for Christmas and birthdays are shoes & bags. 

I really really really really really like shoes...a lot. 
Since G was born, my high heel fashion has taken a breather, they make an appearance on date night but #dasit. 

Chunky heels are my go-to and right now they are having a moment, so it makes for fun shopping! Us mommas can chase after pre-schoolers and still be stylish. 

But my true obsession is: all white sneakers. Everything looks better with them. Want proof? Go try on the simplest white sneakers with a cute dress. Got some metallic or chic cropped pants? Pair them with the sneakers. See! 
That's just the surface - get creative with it. 

Cheers (with my cute coffee mug)

No comments:

Post a Comment