FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Thursday, October 2, 2014

moments





"Some moments are nice, some are nicer, and some are even worth writing about" Charles Bukowsky

In my life I've learned to appreciate each season and moment I have been given. One of my favorite bible verses is Ecclesiastes 3:1. The chapter talks about how there is a season and purpose for everything. We live in such a fast paced world, where I constantly find myself saying "time flies." For this reason I decided to document my moments "worth writing about" on this page in an attempt slow time down, even a little. 

Giuliana (my daughter) turns one in just a few weeks. She is such a delightful baby, full of energy and sass! As she's develops I want to document and sort of 'journal' through each phase. I LOVE to inspire others to live out their full life and TRULY ENJOY each season at hand. Don't let life just "pass by", take pictures, enjoy the moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment