FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Saturday, October 25, 2014

T U L L E S K I R T S P T 2



















My outfit~ Dress: Forever 21  Shoes: Nine West via Nordstrom Rack  Necklace: Benvolant Jewels
G's outfit: Top: Baby Gap  Skirt: Zara  Shoes: Yosi Samra via Tutti Bambini  Headband: Tutti Bambini

I am continuing my #GIULIANALUCIATURNS1 series and now we move on into what we wore at our recent shoot.

Styling this shoot was easy, I knew that I wanted to stick with dark hues to contrast with the carousel's pastel and bright colors. I knew patterns would be too much, so I chose solid (simple) pieces. Also, I was certain I wanted her and I to wear TULLE skirts! What girl doesn't love tulle?! It reminds me of my ballet recital costumes, which to me brings back great memories. My love for pearls have been rekindled; pearls are a classy and timeless piece of jewelry that could go with almost anything!

 I am kind of obsessed with these ubber comfortable heels from nine west! Lately, I've been hunting for those uh-mazing pair of heels that are both staple and give me the support and comfort I need while carrying my heavy nugget.  I purchased Giuliana's Yosi Samra flats at a local gorgeous store called "Tutti Bambini" - ladies, they have gorgeous one-of-a-kind pieces and you are going to want everything for your child. You will thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment