FACEBOOK BUTTON TWITTER BUTTON INSTAGRAM BUTTON

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

ripped denim










Jeans: H&M  Top: Gap  Shoes: French Connection  Belt: Target   Necklace: Benevolent Jewels 


H E L L O!

I've had such busy weeks lately, that I had almost forgot to talk about my latest obsession - black ripped denim. I scored these little gems at H&M a few weeks ago and I've been wearing them ever since! Finally, I got around to doing a post about them! Fall and Winter is filled with dark denim. Especially black (staple color); but not just black regular jeans but, black RIPPED jeans. People have asked me if I did these myself, and I laugh because it does look like a DIY. But no, ladies and gents, they came like this and I love every hole in them! hahaha!
Another little gem I scored is this pearl necklace (SO CLASSY AND PERFECT) from one of my favorite online jewelry boutiques - Benevolent Jewels. Absolutely love their site and how you shop AND support a cause: To help Patriot Paws (veteran dogs). So every purchase you make helps the life of a furry veteran dog, which is simply amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment